Tina Ngo Tham Mong Truc - 20th April 1995
Be grateful for what you have, appreciate it, and make it worth while
Boys are just to complicated. Family & '07 girls ♥
I was looking for a way to go, second you couldn't be that, now what's left I can't control if I can rearrange the format over, everyday without you it get's colder.They always say that it would pass with time.Two years gone I'm grey for. Looking back reminiscing days that we had. Wishing I can bring them back, compromising for that. It's true, contradicting what i would do if I didn't have thoughts of life without you.
My day was gay overall, it was hot and I was grumpy. Hope I go shopping again soon, so sick of life at the moment. I'm probably just saying this because I have pms, zzz. I freaking broke 2 nails today while playing net ball in pass. Like FAROUT it hurt like fuck. I cut all of it when I got home :( Well yeah, anyways, I got a Jade Necklace made from a piece of the 3tonne Jade Buddha. And yes I'm Buddhist and even though it doesn't look all pretty I'm seriously honored to be wearing this. I can't be bothered witting anymore, since today was the same as y'day. A pic of the Jade Buddha and the Jade necklace below, xo.