So I didn't end up going shopping today, I can barely lift up my hand, not to mention walk around. Well yeah, I woke up at 8:30, I would normally wake up at around 11 but yeah, I had a soar throat, runny nose and I couldn't breathe properly. I drank medicine, but I don't feel any better. I fell asleep at 10am-12pm, then at 2pm-4pm. I'm feeling really weak atm, to top it off I have period, and my back hurts 'cause of it, the perfect cherry on top. I don't think I could be able to go school tomorrow, hopefully I get better. I only have 2 weekends here before I leave to Vietnam, and ones already been wasted because I'm sick, I hate it, fml I can't do shit. But, happy birthday to Jenny Penny Ly, on her sweet 16th & Jason Nguyen on his 15th, party hard! Love you's xo.