Tina Ngo Tham Mong Truc - 20th April 1995
Be grateful for what you have, appreciate it, and make it worth while
Boys are just to complicated. Family & '07 girls ♥
Vatsup, so like today is a Monday, gayest day of the week. I came school just on time and the day started with maths and english and following double pass and double geography. Well I'm not gonna talk about that shit but like it started raining during pass while we had a practical. I was in shorts and it was fucking cold bro. Like it was 22 degrees today and the other week, on Friday, it was sunny, rainy and then humid. The weekends were hottt as! Saturday was the 30's and, Sunday (y'day) was like fucking 42 degrees. Global warming is kicking in quite fast hey? Happy 4 months Jenny and Mc Mouny the gay kient, wishing you bitches all the best, & I'm out, later brahhh xo.