Hey there delilah
Tina Ngo Tham Mong Truc - 20th April 1995
Be grateful for what you have, appreciate it, and make it worth while
Boys are just to complicated. Family & '07 girls ♥
I want this, this, this ooooh and that!
Thursday, November 26, 2009 5:28 PM
So I've been on like a few sites so far, from Supre to Bardot and I really like some of the clothes and I'm planning to buy it this week so that I have clothes to take to Vietnam. I mean like, I like everything, but I know I won't be able to buy it all in one day. So I think I'm going to get a maxi dress, a short floral skirt/dress, sandals, bikini, black gladiators,Tony Bianco heels and more shorts this week, oh and I really want these Bardot Jeans and the dress. I don't ask for much, yeah? Yeahh! :)

Gonna go temple now to see the Jade Buddha one last time, later.