Hey there delilah
Tina Ngo Tham Mong Truc - 20th April 1995
Be grateful for what you have, appreciate it, and make it worth while
Boys are just to complicated. Family & '07 girls ♥
Oh my god, I broke a nail
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:58 PM
I'm back again, today wasn't any better then yesterday. Woke up with a bad hair day and all, so I clipped my fringe up. Some people are seriously starting to get on my nerves. It's like they can't keep their mouth shut for 2 seconds, for gods sakes ay? Well yeah, I broke my nail today I think it was when I was punching Collin or Michael. It's a disaster, I've been growing it for so long, and then one of it breaks. I have tutor today, didn't start my homework, can't be bothered. I think if I keep this up, I'm going to get kicked out. I want to do something spontanious, its been so long, too long. Well yeah whatever, I got tutor now, laters, you must be bored to be reading all this shit ay? Hah.