Hey there delilah
Tina Ngo Tham Mong Truc - 20th April 1995
Be grateful for what you have, appreciate it, and make it worth while
Boys are just to complicated. Family & '07 girls ♥
Wants to shop till she drops
Sunday, November 22, 2009 4:49 PM
So I finally decided to use blogspot again. I had a different one, but I deleted it because it looks like a piece of shit. Thanks to Jenny Nguyen c), I have a new blogspot (she's flattered because her names on my blog, what a retard). Me and Jenny went Parra, bought some stuff, went to build a bear and fucked around. Anyways, since I'm going Vietnam soon, I'm gonna be missing out on the end of year sale. Yeah, freaking bummer so I've made a wishlist. Which includes; sky blue Bardot jeans, shorts (got 'em today), accessories, open-toe sandals, Tony Bianco heels, summer floral dresses, Onitsuka Tigers (white and gold), black boots, new make-up, a work out machine, fake lashes, Forecast tops and the list goes on. I got the work out machine y'day and I chose the Elliptical thing, along with the high waisted bonds undies. Bro, I wish I didn't go Vietnam this year, gonna miss on everything again. Anyways, I cbf writting anymore, gonna customize this piece of junk, toodles doodles.
And these were the Supre shorts I got todayy;

Reflection black Monaco - $190 and black Pumps - $140, the Tony Bianco heels I've been longing for.. :(