I'm feeling a bit stressed lately. Like, I've been playing 'Wedding Dress- Taeyang' over and over on youtube. I don't really like songs I can't understand, but like the clip is so sad, I'm so moody it makes me want to cry, mostly because Taeyang is heaps cuter then the other guy, like far that girls crazy. I'm starting to think about my past relationships, the ones that I've actually treasured. Makes me want to re-live it, all of these flash backs, how happy I was. Why did it end? What ever happened? I can't lie to myself, that the past will replay again, and I won't because I'm stronger then that now. I'm going to find myself a Taeyang, hehehhe :$

What a stud ay? In reality I know there's only like 00000.1% I'd find of him, but hey I'm young, its never to late to dream. I still have hope (yn)