I want to do something.. Spontaneous .
Friday, December 4, 2009 8:32 PM
You hate me 'cos I'm everything that you ever wanted to be and that I'm lying 'cos I love it when you lookin' at me. 'Cos I'm a rockstar, a rockstar.Harlo! Went school today, pretty boring overall. Hm, tomorrow yay! The girls night it, I'm pretty it won't be a fail, we convinced most of the girls to go. The theme is celebs, I didn't know what to be, and the girls said be an import model. I thought about it, but its too revealing and all so Mae suggested Lily Allen, but shes to casual. So I thought of Regina George(Rachel Mcadams), from Mean girls; how Janis cut the two holes in Regina's singlet. Yeah I'm going to Maes looking like that. That was the best I could come up with, and its social suicide, LOL. But hey, I said I wanted to do something spontaneous, guess this is my chance. I went Liverpool just then, I bought a cardigan and top from Forecast, eyeliner and tights from Supre. I didn't find a pretty bikini, so I don't care anymore, I'll just have to stick with my old ones.
And this is what happens when you leave a girl home, alone..:/

Toodles, and a HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY MICHAEL PAN! ♥