Hi again, I haven't written for a while so I'm back to get this blog updated. So lately I've been out almost everyday. I went to the water park, then I was sick. How I spent my 2009 Christmas (Vietnam celebrates it on the 24th btw)? My brother took me clubbing, 2 days ago at 10 o'clock, and apparently it's the best club in Vietnam. I was pissed that day so when I found out where he was taking me I was even more pissed off. I calmed down later on, gosh it was so loud. Well anyways, there I met a guy model, and yeah he was pretty hot. My brother let me drink alcohol, and the model wanted to drink with me :$ Well yeah, I came home at 2am, and I was pretty dizzy. Yesterday I went to a fun park, the only thing I found entertaining was the bumper cars. The guys that worked there let me go on for free hahahahhahaha. I miss my girls though, that's all.