I went school today, I was looking foward to it too. I haven't been there in ages, haha I know weird. I don't learn anything but its good to see your friends. Today was a bludge, Hang, Linda and myself were at A Block selling uniform to the year 6's parents. They get smaller and smaller every year, and wayyyyy skankier... Okay well, my mum was meant to take me shopping at late night today but my aunty came over, argghhh. I had already got dressed and everything, oh well. At the moment, I'm looking foward to the girls night in at Maes on Saturday. Were gonna have a chocolate fountain and dress up as a celeb. Mae was planning to go as Blair or Serena, but I told her if she showed up then know one would know who she was dressed up as so she had 2nd thoughts and now shes planning to go as Ugly Betty, with the braces and glasses and all. I don't know what I should go as? Pamela Anderson? I need a wig and, some socks to stuff in the bra. Nah jokes, ewe. Well yeah, there are so much people getting on my nerves at the moment, being near them, or me signing in online, it just wrecks my whole day. Anyyyyyways, no time for that shit anymore, 6 days left till I go overseas. My friends will miss me terribly, they're sweet. I'm off, until tomorrow, toodles. :-)