Day 4. I'm still sick and I got a massive, massive, massive headache. I didn't go school again today, instead, I went doctors and Liverpool. I bought like these Bardot knit denim jeans for like $50. I know right? Most of my other Bardot jeans were like $150. I didn't have any intention on buying these ones 'cause I didn't like it much but who gives a shit, it was on sale! I also bought 2 bonds bra, a Forecast belt, shorts from cotton on and these sandal thingymabob. Again, I didn't like these much, but my mum told me to buy it 'cause she liked it, so might as well. Sadly I didn't have enough time to buy the things I really wanted, my mum said she'll take me on Thursday or give me money so I can buy it with friends. Yeah, I guess this was better then school or staying at home, ciao.
